I’m a newly-graduated optimist who’s now out in the big wide world seeking her fortune. I talk a lot. I cook more than a lot. I love asking ridiculous questions. I enjoy thinking too much.
Basically, I’m just quite a curious person who wants a place to file her thoughts and feelings on food, travel and London adventures, and is using this big, white, electronic space as that place.
And I’m a happy person. I haven’t been spiked or corrupted by society yet, so I love life.
Other Published Articles:
- www.nigenella.com (my original student food blog)
- ‘Unemployment: The Perfect Excuse to Make Yourself More Employable’ (www.inspiringinterns.com)
- ‘Unemployment: The Perfect Excuse to Make Yourself More Employable’ (www.golearnto.com)
- ‘The Students Left Behind’ (www.thirdyearabroad.com)
- ‘Through The Eyes of a Non-Year Abroader’ (www.thirdyearabroad.com)
- ‘How to Make Friends and Not Alienate People on your Year Abroad’ (www.thirdyearabroad.com)
- Review of Exeter (www.thirdyearabroad.com)
- Review of an Internship at Quintessentially Escape (www.wexo.com)
- Reviews of an Internship with Frank PR (www.wexo.com)
- Various articles for X-Media Online (Exeter University Online Paper) – www.xmedia.ex.ac.uk
- Various articles for Expose (Exeter University Student Paper)
- Various blog articles for www.superjam.co.uk
- Various blog articles, newsletters and web content for www.housebites.com